Singing is an art and we believe art is a gift that needs the right technique behind it so it can reach its full potential and beauty. Here at studio 2628 we use a technique that has worked with 100% of our students, we show you the way and make sure the results are evident. A vocal technique that works for everyone and has been proven to be a powerful tool for singers who are seeking to develop the vocal chords. Benefits from vocal training include increased vitality and physical well-being due to the exercise of the voice, increase range and agility, more confidence and self reliance, a development in power and quality as a singer. Aside from the benefits of the technique itself, as a singer you will experience an increase in self confidence, motivation, drive and great accomplishment!
In your Singing Lessons you will;
- Learn how to use and apply correct breathing to your singing
- Be able to expand your range with ease and proper support
- Learn to develop pure tone, elasticity of voice and gain complete control
- Avoid any strain yet gaining power in voice with 100% control and ease
- Study the principles of vowels and consonants
- Be taught all the essential skills of performing and stage presentation including the microphone technique.
- Experience the process of professional recording
- Most of all HAVE FUN and LEARN the beauty of great singing.
We don’t believe in overcharging for having a talent and wanting to develop it. Our prices are very competitive & the lessons are private one on one so you get the best personalized attention to your needs & skills.
Prices below cover a package of 4 Classes.
- 30 minutes ($120/Four Classes)
- 35 minutes ($140/Four Classes)
- 40 minutes ($160/Four Classes)
- 45 minutes ($180/Four Classes)
- 50 minutes ($200/Four Classes)
- 55 minutes ($220/Four Classes)
- 1 Hour ($240/Four Classes)
- Recording sessions (per hour) – $70